15.3.14

Bantu Knots

So I tried the Bantu Knot method! And loved the result it gave me!




















To achieve this look I sectioned my hair and applied Africa's Best Herbal Oil to my palms and smoothed down each section of hair to then twist into the knot. 

Short Instagram Videohttp://instagram.com/p/lZ7HNQlnDi/

*TIP* Make sure your sections aren't too thick as they will not wrap around tight enough to stay in the knot and will begin to unravel a few of mine did this throughout the night.

I will do a video tutorial on this method very soon for you all to see exactly how I did it :) So stay tuned.

How often do you apply Bantu knots to your hair?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© UK Curly Girl

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig