4.7.17

'Noughty' Product Review


Introducing a NEW natural hair line available in the beloved hugely accesable 'Superdrug' store in the UK! Yes for once we have a line that is ours and 'not available in the US (Just yet!). I was lucky enough to be approaching by 'Noughty' as I had never heard of the brand before but am soooo happy I was able to try. 

The brand has a number of product lines with catering to different hair needs. I asked for the 'To The Rescue - Moisture Boost' line as I am a fan of moisturising products. I was given the Shampoo, Conditioner and Leave-in so I could test out a full wash day.

The brand also have the collections, 'Rise & Shine - Everyday Shine', 'Care Taker - Scalp Soothing', 'Wave Hello - Curl Defining' and 'Detox Dynamic - 2-in-1 Detoxifier'

Here are my thoughts on each product (keep reading to watch how my hair took to the leave-in!).


'Moisture Boost' Shampoo
http://www.superdrug.com/Hair/Shampoo/Shampoo/Noughty-To-The-Rescue-Moisture-Boost-Shampoo-250ml/p/709712

First impressions were good as I felt the texture of the shampoo in my palms before applying to my hair. It was soft but also thick which I could feel straight away that it was going to be moisturising as it looked like a conditioner. The product lathered a tad but left my hair detangled and moisturised without the sticky stripped feeling you can get with other shampoos (I am convinced it is 97% natural!).

'Moisture Boost' Conditioner
http://www.superdrug.com/Natural-Haircare/Noughty/Noughty-To-The-Resuce-Moisture-Boost-Conditioner-250ml/p/709711

Again good impression the conditioner was thick also and was easy to apply to my curls. It didn't have the best slip however my hair was damp (due to filming, I wasn't applying in the shower). I feel like you would have to use a lot more product to get the slip you really want. At just £6.99 I am sure you can be ok with over doing it!


'Intensive Care' Leave-In Conditioner
http://www.superdrug.com/Natural-Haircare/Noughty/Noughty-Intensive-Care-Leave-in-Conditioner-150ml/p/709704

As you know, my favourite part of the routine is applying the leave-in conditioner, this is make or break for me when it comes to products! Straight away I was impressed by the products slip, it didn't feel like it had a chemical film to it and was easy to detangle with. My curls soaked up the moisture straight away and left my hair defined.

The craziest part was that I only used this on my hair, no other leave-in and my hair was still defined, moisturised enough and soft!





Demo Using The Products: https://www.instagram.com/p/BWIj8YlAvGY/?taken-by=ukcurlygirl

All in all I am VERY impressed by these products and amazed at how stores like Superdrug have transformed by allowing natural hair brands in! (Not to mention the gorgeous mixed curly girl as the face of the brand!).

However I was a bit let down that the packaging was smaller for this product as I really could have done with more of the leave in that the Shampoo and Conditioner (#CurlyHairProblems). 

I am also sceptical at how cheap these products are!! 

All at £6.99 each, is this a prank!? Definitely go and try it out yourselves!


SHARE:

9 comments

  1. That is a impressive blog that is promote to an product for females. Sunbedbooster is a online international medicines source store that is dealing in generic medicines for health issues and medical needs treatment medicines available 24/7 hours on our store. One of the first place to get medicines at most affordable price after many pharmacies no beat in price of pain relief medicines therefore you should get right medicines online from right pharmacy. you will get 20% discount on every first orders of tapentadol. Buy Tapentadol Online Overnight Shipping In USA Click to this links below:
    Buy Tapentadol 100mg Online
    Buy Tapentadol Online Overnight Shipping In USA
    Buy Tapentadol Online 2022
    Buy Tapentadol Medicines Online Without Prescription In USA

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just going through the websites and I found your content which is really helpful and informative to Natural hair products

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eriacta 100mg is a prescription based product which is used for the treatment or cure of erectile dysfunction in males.The main active salt that is used in the composition of this medicine is termed as sildenafil citrate (100 mg).This medicine is quite effective when it comes to an issue of Ed.This is a trusted product.You have to consume this medicine 30 minutes or 1 hour before having any intercourse.You can have this medicine with or without a meal.This is a prescription based product so if you want to have this medicine you must consult it with your doctor first.To consume this medicine you need to check all the pre requisites which are required like you must consider the fact that you are not allergic to the salt present in the medicine and you must remember that if you are taking nitrates then you must not take this medicine also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for such a lovely post. Buy Tapentadol online to treat acute to chronic pain.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Natural Curly Hair Products For Women | Healthy & Organic Hair Products
    Curly Hair Products For Women That Help Gain Healthy & Long Hair With Our Natural & Organic Ingredients. The love of People Also Provide Services Like Hair Education & Consultation.
    For more details please do visit: https://www.theloveofpeople.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is crucial to use this medication responsibly, following the guidance of healthcare professionals and being aware of potential side effects. Always consult with a doctor to determine if sildigra xl plus 150mg is a suitable option for your specific health condition and needs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You Decide To Treatment Of Severe Pain, Short-Term Anxiety, Fear and Emotional stress. you can find all generic as well as branded medicines.

    Buy Klonopin Online

    ReplyDelete

© UK Curly Girl

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig