18.8.15

Crece Pelo Phytotherapeutic Hair Treatment (Dominican Hair Product) Review



I was kindly gifted this hair treatment from the 'Dominican Hair Care' company http://dominicanhaircare.co.uk The product is called "Crece Pelo" which means "Hair Growth" in Spanish. After some
research I discovered that many naturals really enjoy using this treatment especially those transitioning and suffering with dry hair.


"Crece Pelo Conditioner/Treatment is the first phito therapeutic treatment that consists of the use of natural plants, for the capillary growth. Its innovative formula contributes 100% active natural extracts necessary for the good state of the hair. This treatment adds the nutrients necessary to return health, beauty, vitality, softness and flexibility to the hair, helping it to grow."

After using this for the first time I was so impressed! It comes in a tub and the product is fulled right to the rim which is rare with a lot of products and you can sometimes feel like you haven't got your moneys worth! 


After first opening the product the smell was very strong and similar to a floral perfume so great if you like sweet fragrances. The texture is very thick which is great for applying to the hair generously as you can physically see it gripping onto your strands. I applied the product to my hair after cleansing in sections, I made sure my ends were soaked in the conditioner and left the treatment on my hair for 10 minutes whilst showering.

After rinsing out the first round I then had to rinse again as I could see some product still around my scalp, make sure you rinse really well for this part. After all was rinsed out my hair felt amazing! So soft and light which is rare as my hair is very thick and feels usually heavy. After styling and applying my usual leave-in products I could still smell the floral scent which I loved!! Even after re-styling my hair the next day I could still smell the product so it is very long lasting along with leaving softness.

I am going to continue using this treatment every other week due to the protein but it is great as a revamp and it does state that it helps with hair growth. It reminds me of the Aphogee 2 minute reconstructor except you get much more value for your money and more plant extracts and natural ingredients!

Rating 8/10 


Read More Of My Product Review Here

COMMENT BELOW IF YOU HAVE TRIED ANY DOMINICAN HAIR PRODUCTS?

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© UK Curly Girl

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig