11.9.14

D.I.Y Scalp Scrub - All Natural Ingredients



Scalp issues is something that I keep talking about and only recently I am beginning to get a better idea of how to manage them!

After some research I saw that I may need to exfoliate my scalp and get rid of the flaky dead skin. I then came up with this scalp scrub that you can make so easily and with ingredients you should already have in your cupboards!



Step 1: Add 1 tablespoon of Brown Sugar to a small container (something to mix in).


Step 2: Add 2 teaspoons of Virgin Olive Oil and 1 tablespoon of Honey.


Step 3: Add 3-4 tablespoons of your favourite conditioner and mix until a smooth consistency.


Step 4: Massage with fingertips into the scalp for 10 minutes and then Shampoo the hair.

Check out my video tutorial to see how I use my scalp scrub!



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© UK Curly Girl

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig