29.1.14

How To Sleep With Curly Hair


What to do with your hair at night?


So after my wash routine its time for bed, my sleep hair routine has changed over the past few years as I have gained more information thanks to the internet. I used to part my hair into 2 plaits with leave-in conditioner and castor oil every night but it always meant that the top of my hair would be flat for the next day and I would have to start my style all over again.


Now thankfully I know that all I have to do is tie my hair up in a Pineapple like above and place a SATIN cap over it and sleep well for the night! The next day you will see great results as all you have to do is add some water and fluff your hair back in to shape.
Sleep tight curlies x





Comments:

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© UK Curly Girl

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig