16.4.14

Mahogany Naturals Product Review


I was so happy to be approached by 'Mahogany Naturals' to review 2 of their products! The first being their Brazilian Butter Reverse Treatment which they felt would help my damaged and dry hair. Along with this they gave me a Shampoo bar to try.

As I love working with natural ingredients I couldn't wait to try! The butter treatments texture was like porridge/oats and didn't smell too great but I could tell from the ingredients that it would feed my hair with what it needs! The product defiaNo Poo'ing.
ntly gave my hair some life and from now on I am going to use this weekly after

I also tried out the Shampoo bar which I found difficult to work with, it just wasn't as practical as liquid Shampoo but it is a good way to scrub your scalp so when I feel I have a lot of build up I will use this.

Overall I like the line and look forward to buying some more of their stuff! Check them out here: http://www.mahoganynaturals.co.uk/products.html

Watch my video review and tutorial!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© UK Curly Girl

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig