27.12.15

Natural Acne Ultra Clear Cream Review



You all know that I love to opt for beauty products that are all natural or have natural ingredients that will benefit your skin or hair. For the past year I have been suffering from outbreaks around my face mainly my edges (which may be caused by hair products) but they are very stubborn and nothing seemed to work. I have also been looking for a great face cream.

Acne Ultra Clear contacted me to do an honest review of their cream and I was happy to do so as I liked the ingredients,

"Amongst plant and herbal extracts, we've packed our acne cream full of beeswax and coconut oil. Beeswax is one of skincare's best kept secrets as it holds in your skin's natural moisture and unclogs your pores. Coconut oil provides your skin with essential vitamins to combat acne bacteria, whilst also leaving your skin feeling silky soft!"

Ingredients:
Aqua, Water-Glycerin Plants Extract, Aqua, Glycerin, Calendula Officinalis Extract, Rhus Cotinus Leaf Extract, Agrimonia Eupatoria Extract, Plantago Major Extract, Cinnamomum Zaylanicum Extract, Herbal Oil Extract, Olea Europaea Oil, Isopropyl Myristrate, Caprylic/Carpic Triglyderide, Glycerul Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Preservatives, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Benzyl Alcohol, Cocos Nucifera Oil, Cera Alba, Stearic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid


"Whether you are an adult or teenager, Acne Ultra Clear works wonders on all skin types, including sensitive skin. Perfect for facial or back acne, Acne Ultra Clear is the natural remedy to your skin problems."




The cream has cinnamon scent and almost looks edible but the smell goes after applying to the face. The cream is thick in consistency but applies smoothly onto skin and becomes lighter so I would suggest to apply less as a little goes a long way. You also can just opt to apply the cream directly on problem areas.



I have been using the cream for about 3 months now and still have a lot of the cream left as a little of this goes a long way! I use it after washing my face in the morning and apply it all over my face, in the evenings I apply it after cleansing only to my problem areas. 

So far I have noticed that it has reduced the redness of my spots, I wouldn't say that it has completely got rid of the spots but I do see improvements. The benefits so far would be that it has prevented dryness on my face which was an issue for my cheek and chin areas. I also really love using it under my foundation and makeup. I have very sensitive skin and now that I prepare my face with this cream before makeup I no longer get irritation and my foundation makes my face look flawless with no cracks.

I wouldn't say that this cream will magically clear your spots/acne straight away but it definitely is a great way to improve your skin and the best face moisturiser I have tried. At the moment it is £15.99 on Amazon and I would definitely say it is worth the price and I will be repurchasing when mine runs out.



Luckily for you guys! Acne Ultra Clear have kindly offered to give a 10% off coupon to my readers so if you want to try it for yourself claim your discount here And you can purchase the cream here

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© UK Curly Girl

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig