16.4.17

Get My Curls Back! Book OUT NOW


Over a year ago I began writing a book all about my natural hair journey and tips on how to transition to healthy curly hair! This was due to me always wanting to create content and help for you guys but mainly because my most asked question is, "How do I fix my curls?"
Well today is the day that the book is finally ready and available to purchase on Amazon Kindle and paperback! 


You will learn how to stop damaging your hair, what products and routine will work best for you, how to maintain your hairs health and more! 

My hair has improved so much since cutting out the crap and learning how to properly care for my curls, now I have managed to grow it out longer than it ever has been and keep it detangled and moisturised for longer.


In celebration of the book release I am putting on an event in London on May 14th 7pm-9pm @ 3Thirty salon in Shoreditch. 

It will be an evening full of curl talk, music, drinks and fun! 

Want to join me? Make sure you purchase your tickets fast as the first batch sold out within 2 days! 


Thank you so much to everyone who has been on this journey with me from the very beginning and those who reach out to me daily for advice! This is all for you so please support and enjoy!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© UK Curly Girl

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig