28.2.14

Mixed Chicks Review



So my new video is out! But I wanted to expand on everything I didn't get too in the tutorial!
1st : I do ramble on a lot! Still getting used to talking directly to you all so keep tuned for improvement on that!
2nd: Sending a big thank you too Mixed Chicks!

Overall I loved the look Mixed Chicks gave me, it was a fluffy/Afro kind of curly hair and I like that every now and again however I feel as if it didn't give my hair any real moisture so I wouldn't use it for a protective style and I did co-wash using 'Coconut Cowash' the next day as I felt adding another leave-in conditioner on top wouldn't work well and cause build up.

*I did use Jamaican black Castor oil on my hair before applying the Mixed Chicks 'Leave-In' but did not show it in the video as I already had been rambling on for so long lol*

Mixed Chicks



Pro's
  • Great for a curly-fro look
  • Smells gorgeous!
  • So lightweight and easy to detangle with
  • The shampoo with no sulphate!

Con's
  • Doesn't feel as if it had added a good amount of moisture and nutrients to hair
  • Not all natural ingredients
  • Hair shrinks


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© UK Curly Girl

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig