3.10.14

Curly By Nature Product Review (Moisture Shampoo & Hair Repair Oil)

Curly By Nature 'Moisture Shampoo & Hair Repair Oil'

Hey lovely readers! I was recently given some samples buy UK natural hair products brand 'Curly By Nature'
http://www.curlybynature.com
So this past wash day I decided to use the Hair Repair Oil for a hot oil treatment before washing with the Moisture Shampoo.

Now I have been staying away from Shampoo for the past few washes as I think it is actually the culprit for my dry itchy scalp but decided to try out this Shampoo and if I like it I will use it to clarify my hair once a month.


Read Full Review Inside


Hair Repair Oil
"Kukui Nut Oil, Macadamia Nut Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Rose Hip Oil, Castor oil, Coconut Oil, Passionflower Oil, Baobab Oil, Vitamin E, Olive Oil, Calendula Extract"
Kukui Oil: Great conditioning abilities, used to treat wounds eczema and psoriasis. 

The oil was so light and smelt amazing! I mixed it with some Almond Oil and a drop of Peppermint Oil and warmed in the microwave for 30 seconds. I then poured it into an applicator and applied to my entire scalp. O M G it felt so amazing and I gave my scalp a well deserved massage!!

This made my hair feel so soft and moisturised I really enjoyed using this oil blend.

Moisture Shampoo
"Honey Extract, D-Panthenol , A Blend of Protein , Fruit Extract." 

If you LOVE lather this shampoo is for you! When massaging into your scalp the lather is amazing it foams up so much! This aids in making you feel like you are really washing every part of oil and buildup from your hair. 

However after washing my hair did not feel dry or brittle it actually felt soft and was very easy to detangle so their is no lies behind the products name!
This is the best shampoo I have used I really enjoyed it but it is a shame that I no longer want to use shampoo's as much but I will keep this in mind for when I do need a good refresh!

Verdict

I would give these two products a 7/10 It was hard to tell as I only had small samples but my results were pretty good considering! The only downside about these products are that they are very expensive if you are on a smaller budget like myself, 

The oil is £24.99 and shampoo is £18.99.

If you are UK curly girl and can I would suggest you defiantly try the oil for a hot treatment and if you love shampoo opt for this moisturising one!

Thanks to Curly By Nature for sending me these products :) 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© UK Curly Girl

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig