2.7.14

ORS Olive Oil Girls Product Review


Hey guys! So the month of July is upon us and the heat is too! Time for some hair care and trying of new products! I am interested in lightweight care for summer as the heat produces oily skin and neck from my usual butters and conditioners.

I have never tried a kids range of hair products but feel like they probably are a better buy as I assume they have less chemicals and harshness as it is made for children's hair? When I was given the chance to choose some ORS products to review I decided to choose the Olive Oil Girls collection...



  • Leave-In Conditioning Detangler
"For Shiny And Manageable Hair Detangles & Adds Shine Helps Reduce Breakage Infused With Aloe Vera"
  • Moisturising Styling Lotion
"Can be used as a daily conditioner and protect relaxed or natural hair from heat when using thermal styling tools. Helps restore natural moisture and provide gorgeous sheen."

Advantages:
  • Smell amazing! So sweet and clean smelling.
  • They are both mixed with Coconut Oil, Olive Oil and Aloe Vera (I love natural ingredients)
  • Both have a great texture, very water based.
  • The leave-in detangler has a spray top which makes it easier to apply to the hair.
  • Great price for both and I have seen them in Boots stores in the UK. 


Disadvantages:
The styling lotion I realised isn't great for a wash and go it is much better for twisting, up-do's, braids and buns. I wouldn't recommend using this product ALONE on curly hair that you want to wear down.

I will defiantly be using both of these products again. The styling lotion was very similar to the normal Olive Oil moisturiser which I have used for years before relaxing my hair. I would opt for the kids version as I feel it is more lightweight and the scent isn't as strong. If you are looking for products for your children I would recommend the detangler as its spray top is easy to apply on a child and it is mostly water based.

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel Here To Watch My Video Tutorial On These Products Coming Soon...

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© UK Curly Girl

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig