6.3.15

NaturallyCurly.com Feature!


An amazing thing happened this week!! I had a blog post that I had written initially to be featured on NaturallyCurly's 'World Of Curls' series. Most of my answers related to my journey of transitioning. I then was informed my post was up on the site and was actually an article! All about what it is like to transition in the UK!

You can read the article in full here > http://bit.ly/1DZnh8L

This is a huge achievement for me as NaturallyCurly was the first place I ever landed on when searching how to look after my hair and now I am giving advice to others on the site! Wow this goes to show if you work hard and constantly think about your goals and dreams they will come true!

Please read and enjoy! Let me know what you think :) 

x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© UK Curly Girl

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig