4.3.15

FroGirlGinny's x CURLS Event @ Beauty By Zara!


This weekend I attended a event by the brand 'Curls' hosted by my curlfriend Fro Girl Ginny! It was held in Beauty By Zara (Grays store) which by the way has the best selection of natural hair products I have ever seen in a London store! www.beautybyzara.com

 It was a great opportunity
for me to see the amazing girls I have met this past year of blogging and some new faces I have spoke to online but never met in person! Shout out to @SolelySentials and @Curls_Amour

As for the event unfortunately is was really far outside of London which was a shame as I am sure more people would have loved to attend but due to the distance weren't able too. We were given free cocktails and were able to mingle and discuss hair with everyone. Fro Girl Ginny started off a hair Q&A that her and some of us bloggers took part in also.

I was disappointed with the fact that we didn't receive free swag bags which was stated on the promo but instead had to ask and then was given tiny samples (I managed to talk my way into getting more than one as one would coat 1 strand of my mane lol!)

Apart from this is was so nice to see everyone and take some great selfies!

Check out my footage and vlogging debut below! (P.s still getting used to vlogging bare with me lol)


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© UK Curly Girl

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig